We recognize and respect the protection of your fundamental rights and freedoms and in particular your right to privacy in the context of any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, blocking, erasure or destruction (hereinafter the "Processing") of any information relating to you as an identified or identifiable person where an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity (hereinafter the "Personal Data").
By using the Platforms you give us unambiguously explicit consent to the Processing of your Personal Data and the transfer of Personal Data within the European Union. Your data shall be stored on servers which are located in the USA and you give us unambiguously explicit consent to the transferring your personal data to the USA and storage it undertaken by USA data processors.
You give us unambiguously explicit consent to receiving booking notification or news.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- All Personal Data which you provide to us through the Platforms are processed in accordance with applicable laws of the Principality of Monaco.
- You may use the Platforms without any Personal Data to be processed by us if you do not register on the Platforms and your cookies are switched off.
- You may create an account on the Platforms ("Account") to access definite functions. In this case, you shall provide actual, complete, and accurate information about yourself when creating your Account. You shall provide actual, complete, and accurate information about yourself when updating your Account.
- We may collect your Personal Data in a variety of ways including, but not limited to, when you visit the Platforms, when you create an Account on the Platforms; when you fill out any form; when you upload and share Content; when you send us your e-mail via subscription form or directly through the contact information available on the Platforms; and in connection with other activities, features or resources we make available on the Platforms.
- We may process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- - to run and operate the Platforms;
- - to provide our services;
- - to notify you about new proposals or requests of proposals;
- - to notify you about news;
- - to respond to inquiries, questions or other requests;
- - to provide any activities, features or resources we made available on the Platforms;
- - to ensure and improve the security of our network and the Platforms, and to fix software and hardware problems;
- - to provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of the Platforms;
- - to develop and test new products and features;
- - for statistical purposes; and
- - in cases provided by law.
- Your Personal Data may include:
- - username;
- - name and surname;
- - e-mail;
- - phone number;
- - fee range;
- - average performance time;
- - your thematics and categories;
- - your preferences in choosing particular;
- - age;
- - country and city you are from;
- - profession;
- - biography;
- - composition of your group;
- - languages you command;
- - link to your website and social media websites;
- - profile photo;
- - photo, video or audio and other content you publish on the Platforms which may identify you;
- - communications between you and we including, but not limited to, your e-mail and any information you send us which is under the definition of the Personal Data.
- You may set visibility of some Personal Data or delete your Account through the contact information available on the Platforms.
- You may request a destruction of Personal Data. In this case, we checks whether this request has been done by you. The check shall be undertaken within reasonable time from the date a request sent.
- You shall recognize and respect the right to privacy of other users. You may display people or their property on the Platforms only with consent of those people. You are only responsible for displaying people or their property without consent. We shall not be responsible for such displaying and if this happens, we shall, within reasonable time and upon knowledge, carry out destruction of such Content once we are notified through the contact information available on the Platforms.
- The Content of the Platforms is not directed at children under the age of 16 (sixteen) and we do not knowingly allow people under the age of 16 (sixteen) to use the Platforms and provide their Personal Data.
- We adopt appropriate Processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your Personal Data stored on the Platforms and its servers. Our servers are located in the European Union and United States of America.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your password and for providing the actual data. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account or of any other breach of security known with regard to the Platforms.
- We will keep your content in a secure database and will undertake all the reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse and piracy of your Content by other users or third parties.
- We will not sell your content. Your content or any part thereof may, however, be shared with third parties for the intended use of the Platforms. The content may be altered and presented to other users in a different format as required by us.
- We are not responsible and do not have control over any third-party website or service that you authorize to access the Platforms. If you are using a third-party website or service and you allow them to access the Platforms you do so at your own risk.
COOKIES AND OTHER DATA
- We may process data about you whenever you interact with the Platforms. This data may include the browser name, the type of device and technical information about your means of connection to the Platforms, such as the operating system and Internet service provider and other relevant data.
- We may use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Platforms. These tools collect information sent by your device or the Platforms including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Platforms. We may collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular users.
- Log file information may be automatically reported by your device each time you make a request to access the Platforms. It can also be provided when the Content of the Platforms is downloaded to your device.
- Our servers may automatically record definite log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, a number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Platforms. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Platforms.
- With regard to any breach of your privacy, please contact us through the contact information available on the Platforms.